Let’s be honest no one enjoys taking the time to clean the carpets. Having to rent the machine, lug it around, unload, fill, dump water, re-fill, re-fill, re-fill. It get’s annoying. However, not having clean carpets in the work place is a big deal. Working in an environment with dirty carpets can cause allergens, store bacteria, smells and is not so aesthetically pleasing to the eye. In addition, from a post, Cleaning Tip: How Often Should You Deep Clean Carpets? on RugDoctor.com:
- A carpet that appears clean can hide as much as a pound of dirt per square yard.
- The carpet in your home could be seven times dirtier than a city street.
- 2,000 dust mites can live on one ounce of carpet dust.
- 80 percent of the dirt in your house walks in through the door on people’s feet.
- Some of the most common allergens can bury themselves in your carpets, causing your family to sniffle and sneeze.
Nasty stuff right!! The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommends deep cleaning your carpets every six months. Through an extraction process, RL Commercial Systems will use eco friendly solutions which can remove dirt, bacteria and allergens from your carpets.
Flu season can be tough enough, so fighting off allergens and bacteria can make the fall miserable. RL Commercial Systems carpet extraction process will help keep you office clean and comfortable. Right now, for worship center RL Commercial Systems is offering a free extraction service (up to 2,500 sq ft). Don’t miss out on this fall offer, because it won’t last long. Give us a call today 866-710-1672 to schedule your free service. Take advantage of have clean, fresh smelling carpets today!